EXPERIENCE AWESOME HISTORY LIVE!
Thursday, May 28
- 7:20 a.m. – Astronaut downlink event from Crew Dragon
- 11:39 a.m. – Docking
- 1:55 p.m. – Hatch Open
- 2:25 p.m. – Welcome ceremony
- 4:15 p.m. – Post-Arrival News Conference at Johnson
Friday, May 29
- 11:05 a.m. – Space Station crew news conference, with NASA astronauts Chris Cassidy, Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley
- 12:50 p.m. – SpaceX employee event and Class of 2020 Mosaic presentation, with NASA astronauts Chris Cassidy, Bob Behnken, and Doug Hurley
While SpaceX has not announced a dedicated webcast, the company has regularly offered its own livestreams of launches as well as a live audio link to the company's launch control loop.
Those broadcasts are typically streamed via SpaceX's YouTube page and begin about an hour or so before launch. If SpaceX provides a live launch webcast, it will be added here in time for the launch.
CHECK OUT MORE ON THE HISTORIC EVENT!